Founder and Board Member of the Dream Corps, Van Jones, launched a new show on CNN. His debut guest was the legendary Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter -- and they covered issues ranging from marriage and kids, to hate in the Trump era and the criminal justice system.
Check out some of the amazing moments from the show below:
- Van's Opening Monologue: The Tale of Two Presidencies
- Jay-Z on the #MeToo movement. "This had to happen"
- Van and Jay-Z talk about Kaepernick and "fulfilling your purpose."
- Jay-Z talks about Trump and the infamous "shithole" comments.
- On Mental Health and the stigma of therapy.
- Jay-Z and Van get personal when Jay-Z opens up about marriage.
- "Van in a Van" -- Van talks to Charlottesville residents about politics and race in the Trump era
This was just the first episode. Stay tuned and be sure to catch the coverage of all the issues we care about.