Dream Corps | Minneapolis, MN
Dream Corps TECH is launching its coveted Tech Training Cohort in the Greater Twin Cities area in partnership with Target! By partnering with corporate and community organizations in the local area, Dream Corps TECH will provide approximately (15-20) participants a unique opportunity to train and learn skills directly related to roles they have an opportunity to fill for our partnering organization.
This program is specially designed for individuals from marginalized communities willing to immerse themselves in a proven learning environment.
How It Works
Get over 300 hours of FREE technical skills training, soft skills training, free equipment, and a monthly stipend
Mix and Mingle with a network of Tech industry professionals and mentors
Interview and full-time job placement within a local company BUILD: Social capital as well as a community of support in navigating the tech industry
- Minimal-to-no formal tech experience required
- Interest in Software Engineering
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- Must be a resident in the Greater Twin Cities
- Must be available full time 40 hrs/week
- Available Monday – Friday, 10-weeks beginning in October 2021
- Bachelor Degree preferred (not required)
- 2+ years of work experience preferred (not required)