Can’t make a full time commitment? Teach Trilogy-powered boot camps in your spare time and enjoy helping students find their career new path. Become a part-time Instructor!
Part-time Instructors deliver our course curriculum, facilitate learning, and are responsible for ensuring an outstanding learning experience for the students in their class section. Trilogy Instructors are industry professionals who combine deep applied experience with a passion for sharing knowledge and positively impacting student lives.
- Prior to the class Start Date, participate in pre-field learning & development training, lesson rehearsals, and complete related pre-work.
- Lead class sessions by lecturing, coaching, and facilitating student learning.
- Share real-world industry experience, allowing students to make meaningful connections.
- Take a student-centric approach in every interaction.
Facilitating Adult Learning
- Attend all class sessions and be available during all scheduled Office Hours.
- Classes sessions meet 3 times per week for 24 weeks (10 hours/week of class instruction, with classes typically scheduled in the evenings and on one weekend day).
- Office Hours are held before and after every class session (45-minutes before and 30-minutes after class sessions).
- In the event of an unavoidable absence due to an emergency, religious holiday, or unexpected scheduling conflict, the Part-time Instructor must notify the local Student Success Manager.
- Monitor student concerns and inquiries, and be the first point of contact for student questions regarding the course curriculum and the learning process.
Making Data-Driven Decisions
- Part-time Instructors report directly to the local market Student Success Managers (SSM). Instructors regularly meet with the SSM to review student progress, feedback, and class section learning analytics.
Creating a Productive Learning Environment
- Foster one-on-one relationships with students to build knowledge and skills.
- Lead and collaborate with instructional team members to best meet student needs.
- Provide direction and guidance to Teaching Assistants (TAs) assigned to the course section.
Building Your Content Knowledge
- Invest adequate time to prepare for class sessions with students. Instructors who are new to the curriculum typically spend 1-2 hours preparing for each class session.