Become a full-time instructor teaching a technology boot camp at one of our university partners across the country or internationally.
Full Time Instructors deliver our course curriculum, facilitate learning, and are responsible for ensuring an outstanding learning experience for the students in their class section. Trilogy Instructors are industry professionals who combine deep applied experience with a passion for sharing knowledge and positively impacting student’s lives.
- Lead class sessions by lecturing, coaching, and facilitating student learning.
- Share real-world industry experience, allowing students to make meaningful connections.
- Take a student-centric approach in every interaction.
- Attend all class sessions and be available during all scheduled Office Hours.
- There are 3-4 class cohorts in a year. Class sessions meet 5 times per week from 10:00am-3:00pm for 12 weeks (31 hours/week of instruction; ability to work evening hours and some weekend hours might be required for substituting)
- Office Hours are held before and after every class session (45-minutes before and 30-minutes after class sessions).
- In the event of an unavoidable absence due to an emergency, religious holiday, or unexpected scheduling conflict, the Full-time Instructor must notify the local Student Success Manager.
- Invest adequate time to prepare for class sessions with students. Instructors who are new to the curriculum typically spend 2-3 hours preparing for each class session.
- Monitor student concerns and inquiries, and be the first point of contact for student questions regarding the course curriculum and the learning process.
- Lead and collaborate with instructional team members to best meet student needs.
- Provide direction and guidance to Teaching Assistants (TAs) assigned to the course section.
- Full-time Instructors report directly to the local market Student Success Managers (SSM). Instructors regularly meet with the SSM to review student progress, feedback, and class section learning analytics.