Watch the second video in our #ShapeTheDebate series from Green For All National Director Michelle Romero.
We know with certainty that if we invest in a clean-energy economy, we can create pathways to prosperity for millions of Americans, especially in low-income communities and communities of color.
Jobs generated by clean-energy investments will offer opportunities for advancement through training programs and will help newly employed low-income workers lift themselves and their families out of poverty – increasing the resiliency of our planet and our communities.
What policies should we pursue to build an inclusive green economy that provides more work, more wealth, and better health for all Americans?
- Modernize and update our infrastructure
- Create job pathways into the green economy
- Create good-paying jobs with family sustaining wages
- Encourage contracting with women, minority, and veteran owned businesses
- Provide #FairChance employment opportunities