#cut50 -- an initiative of The Dream Corps -- is a national bipartisan effort to make communities safer while reducing the number of people in our prisons and jails. Through our campaigns for Legislation (#JusticeReformNOW) and Humanization (#BeyondPrisons), we aim to build popular support for practical, bipartisan solutions and transformative criminal justice policies.
#cut50 seeks a motivated, tech-saavy, and organized full-time Administrative Assistant to play a supportive role in driving the national conversation for criminal justice reform.
The Administrative Assistant will work under the direction of the Chief of Staff and coordinate closely with #cut50 staff.
- Scheduling and organizing appointments
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assisting in the preparation of reports
- Ordering office supplies and researching new deals and suppliers
- Maintaining contact lists
- Booking travel arrangements
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Other clerical tasks as necessary
Candidates must be comfortable working with a small, fast-paced team, able to efficiently handle multiple deadlines, and driven by a deep commitment to social justice. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, enjoy establishing and maintaining systems and relationships.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "#cut50 Administrative Assistant" in the subject line and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.