Program Manager, #YesWeCode
Reports to: Director of Recruitment and Retention
Status: Full-time contract for 8 months
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Infor Headquarter office in NYC, NY
Under the organizational umbrella of the Dream Corps, #YesWeCode is a national initiative to help 100,000 young women and men from underrepresented backgrounds find success in the tech sector. We accomplish this through our #YesWeCode scholarship fund, our Coding Corps training programs, and partnerships with tech and community leaders.
#YesWeCode’s Infor Education Alliance Program (EAP) Program Manager will be responsible for executing the Infor EAP Program strategy and supporting program participants throughout their training and placement processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing the local community for high quality candidates by cultivating relationships with community based organizations, workforce development agencies, and local education providers
- Designing and implementing a digital engagement strategy
- Administering the application process, and working with the Director of Recruitment and Retention to select program participants
- Working with the Director of Recruitment and Retention to coordinate the instructional staff recruitment process
Placement Partner/Volunteer Engagement
- Working with the Infor team to secure ongoing partnerships with internal teams and departments that want to host EAP interns
- Sourcing internal business network for volunteers and professional mentors
- Working with hiring managers to design/coordinate engagement events
- Coordinating volunteers to engage with program participants
- Supporting and guiding candidates through the training and placement process
- Implementing feedback systems that promote responsiveness to candidate needs and iterative improvement of program execution
- Acting as liaison between the program participants and the training provider
- Acting as liaison between the training provider and the #YesWeCode and Infor team
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in related field(s)
- Knowledge of and experience working in the tech industry
- Experience with program development and implementation
- Experience creating and working in successful organizational partnerships
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Quick, creative, entrepreneurial, and flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and opportunities
- Strong strategic thinker who is also organized and detail oriented
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work hard and effectively in a fast-paced new endeavor.
- Ability to work independently, while simultaneously acting as a participant in complex collaborative processes
- Strong relationship building skills
- Flexible work style and interest in being part of a dynamic, evolving team and organization
- Strong background in social/economic justice and equity
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put “YesWeCode Infor Program Manager - [YOUR NAME]” in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. You cover letter should describe:
- Your relevant experience.
- Your unique qualifications for this position.
This position is based in the New York. The Dream Corps is an equal opportunity employer.